Monday, June 7, 2010

Ronnie and Christa's Wedding Day! 6-5-10









































































I am sooooooo in love with the pictures I took from Ronnie and Christa's Wedding! To sum up this day in 3 words... Beautiful, Fun, and Non-traditional.. Me and Christa hit it off from the start...as she says "We are on the same page girl" ! I know shes in Mexico recouping from all the stress she had with planning this wedding...but I hope she see's these ... OH ...and the first dance...was the TANGO! They took dance lessons for 3 months to learn this HOT dance..and it was HOT! Ronnie and Christa wanted me to capture the facial expressions of everyone as they were surprised by the outfit change, and dance! I got some funny shots ...hahah everyone loved the surprise though!

No comments:

Post a Comment