Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Katelyn's Senior Portraits 7-13-10





































































































































































Katelyn is my senior ambassador for Wesleyan Academy class of 2011. We had a blast shooting her session...even if it did rain on us!
I NOW offer something new and exciting ..if you are looking for something a little more edgy "Urban Session's"....
Katelyn was my first senior to test out the new session...which was inspired by her cool shoes!!
If you are interested in the new "Urban Senior Session" please feel free to email me at astonephotos@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOT That is my sister!!!! These pictures are great and we had a great time working with Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the yellow chair!!!!

    ReplyDelete