Thursday, September 9, 2010

Amanda and Isaiah's Session 9-7-10

















































































One of the sweetest sessions you can ever shoot.. is a parent with their child! This session was just that... fun and sweet. These two are very special to me! I have been shooting little Isaiah since he was a baby.. I did family portraits for Amanda with her mom... and I am always so happy to see them come back to me for more, because they are such wonderful people! Thank you Amanda.. for driving all the way from Raleigh to see me... I am terribly sorry these took so long to get posted. I hope you enjoy these sneak peaks! And you Look Amazing! She wouldn't want me to say this... but she has lost around 150 lbs.... and she should be so proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment