Monday, September 10, 2012

Canon's 4th Birthday Bash



Today my sweet boy turned 4 !!! We celebrated with a super cool superhero party!!! I was so happy with how well the party came together that I just thought I would share it with you! None of this would have been possible without the creative talents of 2 of my wonderful friends and of course my amazing family! Thank you to everyone who came to help Canon celebrate this unforgettable milestone. Before he went to bed last night he asked me " When can I have another birthday party? I want one tomorrow!"

Cake and Cookies- By Cakes by Carrie ( Carrie Pugh )
Party Designer- Southern Swag ( Jennifer McGee)
Labor- My sweet family <3
Photography- By Me ( I was THAT MOM yesterday)
Pop Labels- Liz Grogan

































No comments:

Post a Comment