Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Workshop with my friend Stacey Lynn Photography !!!!


















































































I have had a lot of people asking me when my next workshop will be... and my answer is... I don't know. My schedule is getting pretty busy as my wedding season starts THIS Saturday.... ( pretty excited about it !!) However... I discovered an amazing opportunity I would like to share with anyone wanting to attend a workshop....

My friend and fellow photographer pal Stacey Lynn will be hosting a Natural Light Photography Workshop in the next month or so .. And if you want more information about this session... you can click HERE to sign up on her mailing list... This is a session you Don't Want to Miss !!!!!!!!! Check out some of her work she has done for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment