Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NEW boutique packaging !









So here IT IS!!! The new boutique packaging offered for all of my clients! You loved your photo session, you love your pictures..why not love the packaging? Packaging is branding....The reason people "buy a brand" -value, acceptance, and loyalty. The package reflects that. It identifies that product, and promotes confidence in the brand. So what does boutique have to do with anything? Boutique items are hand-made highly specialized services or products. I have personally hand made each and every tag and label you will find on your package. Why? I want to show you my appreciation for using my services, and to promote brand confidence. Photography is my passion...I love what I do, and I want to show that in every aspect of my business. I have also researched many many packaging options..and decided to use cardboard products that are made from eco-friendly 100 % post-consumer recycled stock. So here it is...I hope you enjoy this as much as I do !

No comments:

Post a Comment