Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meagan's Boudoir Session 5-19-10













Boudoir Sessions have been quite popular these days. It makes me so happy to see women proud of their bodies. I think women are becoming more secure and confident in who they are and more and more ladies are eager and excited about having their photos taken. Whether these sessions are for their boyfriends, soon-to-be-husbands, husbands or actually just flat out for themselves, these photo sessions are so FUN..and don't worry about feeling weird..EVERYONE is doing them! There is nothing more rewarding then helping a woman see how beautiful she truly is! Meagan did so great for her first Boudoir session...she's such a hottie!..Im pretty proud of myself too...I did her make-up...and well it Rocked hahahha ..least I think so! There were sooo many great shots from this session...but I cant share them all...sooo enjoy these sneak peaks! OH~ and she had a baby 8 months ago... Yeah not fair I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment