Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome to the world Baby Sophie !














Today I experienced something new...My first official Studio shoot! I have to admit I was pretty excited..and a little nervous! I was even more excited to meet beautiful baby Sophie..and shoot her first official pictures! We really got some cute shots! Before the session my grandmother gave me the coolest gift. It is a dough bowl that has been in my family for 7 generations...its over 200 years OLD! I was so happy to use a prop that has so much history! I'm sure my great great grandmother..and her great grandmother NEVER thought we would be laying babies in it! As for my trusty ol' basket....thats just my never failing prop that ALL my babies LOVE to be in! Thank you Pier One! Sophie and Big sister did great, we got some reallllly cute shots ! And for the family group pics..they are PRICELESS! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment