Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SALE SALE SALE !!!




































































































I have top secret information... I was given the horrible task of shooting this awesomely cute Christmas and Winter decor painted by Carol Upton and Barbara Richardson. Why would I say this is a horrible task???! Well because I pretty much plan to buy about everything I took pictures of... ITS JUST ALLLLL SO CUTE!!!! Plus I want to have the cutest Christmas house ever.. and this is what it takes :-) seriously. So whats my secret ? They are going to have a show in Archdale on or around November 19 & 20 ( all of this is yet to be confirmed but this is the plan..yeah I told you this was secret ) and YOU can go and buy some of this cute and LOCALLY made decor. Also... I want to say that Barbara and Carol try to be as GREEN as possible with their designs... they get really creative with what they use and where they find it... If you are curious... you should as them about that when you go to the sale...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear details on the sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Zebra print ornaments have Gracie B.'s name all over them!

    ReplyDelete