Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The 2010 Christmas Mini's Began TONIGHT! 12-1-10



















































































































Tonight began the 2nd annual Christmas Mini sessions... I am beyond excited for this years theme.. "The night before Christmas" PJ sessions! Let me introduce my models... Miss. Gracie and Mr. Canon... They wanted to get their pics done first so that I could share with others what to expect as far as background and poses. I want to send a BIG BIG BIG BIG thank you out to Carol Upton and Barbara Richardson... who do all of my creative painting ( in my house and for all my props), This idea wouldn't have come to life without the tremendous help of the lovely Stacy Brown from Preppy and Pink... and the make it happen crew.. Lew, Ernie Upton, and Cheryl Elmore... plus babysitter Uma aka My Mom.... who kept Canon occupied while we got it all together! Anyway.. I love y'all and I'm so lucky to have such amazing and talented people to surround me and help me with my bright ideas!

2 comments: