Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I feel the LOVE ! 12-22-10












I wanted to share my mantle with everyone... I have really really really enjoyed receiving all these AH-mazing Christmas Cards!!! My wish was to have a mantle full of photo Christmas cards (with photos that I may or may not have taken ;-) ....) ... I love them Oh so much... A big Thank YOU to everyone who sent me one..love yall ! Also ... had to share the sweetest gift ever.. from Sweet 15 month old Noah... he came to have his Christmas Mini's taken this month.. and his wonderful Mommy surprised me today with a beautiful star Christmas ornament... which is now hanging on my tree! Thanks Royale... this really touched my heart that you would remember me in such a sweet way! :-)

Merry Christmas Y'all ~~!!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment