Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WORKSHOP !!!!!!! March 12, 2011









































I have had several people ask me if I allow new or aspiring photographers to shadow my shoots... and I have allowed people to come with me on shoots in the past.. but it is for paying clients and I am focused on producing them great portraits.. and I cant teach and shoot. So I have decided to have a mini workshop ... I will have a bride.. and I will allow 5 photographers to come and shoot and I will teach lighting, posing, and general framing of a shot. If you are interested the class will be March 12 from 3:30 to sunset... I will shoot & teach and then review your pictures with you and give you pointers on the finished product. Class price is $40

Please email me at astonephotos@yahoo.com or message me on facebook if you are interested. I am only allowing 5 photographers to sign up... so don't wait if you are interested.

5 comments:

  1. I was sooooo excited when I read that you were doing this!! BUT, I'm running a 5k that day! Boo!! Let me know when/if you decide to do another. So awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you do it again...I'd be interested....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Ash! I would def be interested if u do this again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also be interested to shadow another (and more experienced) photographer at work! I think this is a great idea! How awesome that you've had such a great response!

    ReplyDelete