Friday, February 4, 2011

First Ever ... Valentine Mini's ! {2.4.11}







































































































































































































































































Its finally here !!! I am sooo excited to share with you the sneak peaks for the Valentine Mini set... I have teamed up with the Oh so fabulous Preppy and Pink's Stacy Brown (http://preppyandpinknc.blogspot.com) .. and the amazing artist Carol Upton ..she can paint anything ..and I personally want her to paint my Everything!!!!!! Together they have turned my studio into a Valentine Dream Land and I am so thrilled to share it with you! I will be shooting Mini's all weekend.. and have limited spaces open for this coming week and next weekend! Contact me if you want a session... this is a one of a kind set that will not be available after Feb 14 ~ !!!

Thank you to Miss. Gracie B and Canon for being my super cute models !

1 comment: