Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing the NEW wedding albums for Ashley Stone Photography! {2.3.11}



























































































































I am so so so beyond excited to share with you the NEW wedding albums offered at the Studio! After must searching, and debating... I have found the perfect album to tell YOUR wedding story ! This album style includes a beautiful photo cover, personalized with your name and wedding date, flush-mount style pages, and beautiful layouts that truly tell a story…your story of love and commitment. Each album I create is completely different from any other, and is attentively designed to capture your style, personality, and unforgettable moments.

** Please overlook these pictures.. I took them as I was opening the albums for the first time.. because I was so excited and couldn't wait to blog about this amazing book! Feel free to set up an appointment to see this book in person..don't forget to ask how you can get a discount on multiple albums !

No comments:

Post a Comment