Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Mini Sneak Peaks are HERE !!!!! { 3.21.11 }





















This is your 2011 Easter Mini set ! I am so so so beyond excited with how the set has turned out ~ I have to thank some very amazing people for their help in assisting me with the design.. First - Carol Upton for painting the background, and table set... ( love you!) I'd also like to thank Angela Ayers.. for donating her family heirloom table and chair set to me for this set, AND allowed us to paint it !!! Thank you to Ms. Keri Campbell for donating her fabulous talents by making me the gorgeous cake! Check out her blog HERE ... Thank you to Barbara Richardson for helping with the set up today... and to Aislynn for being my shopping assistant... And last but certainly NOT least... my 3 beautiful beautiful models... Maely, Kinley, and Kambry... You helped me capture just what I had hoped for ! The headbands were made by Heather Swaim.. and you can see more of her work HERE.

****** BOYS ******* My boys will have a special setting for them.. so Mom's do NOT worry about all the pink you see on the set... I will post pictures of Canon modeling the boy set as soon as his outfit is complete... Sorry for the delay.

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, I LOVE this set! It's beautiful!! I found your site through Maely's Bows. What great pictures!!

    Amy
    www.simplybphotos.com

    ReplyDelete