Monday, March 7, 2011

The Knot Vendor Party @ Revolution Mills 2.24.11





















The quality of these pictures are pretty bad.... I took them with my little camera.. walking around trying to be sneaky... Didn't want to look like a photo crazed maniac as I was going crazy at all the cool decor in this awesome venue... I'm pretty sure I blew my cover though hahah... I just wanted to share decor ideas.. and state that I had an AMAZING time!

Some things that I loved....
- The use of Old windows to display candles
- Incorporating industrial metal with delicate flowers
- table centerpieces with old spools and twine
- colorful accent
pillows
- and my favorite of all.... COTTON ! I love the rustic feel of the cotton blossoms with the elegant decor...






Thank you Andrea... for being a wonderful date !

No comments:

Post a Comment